Your Own Talent Agency


“Here’s Your Simple To Follow, Easy To Do, Cheap To Set-Up, Step-by-Step Guide – Showing You Exactly How You Can Make Big Bucks Booking Talent With Your Own Talent Agency That You Can Even Operate From Your Home”
Randy Charach, <br />Synergy Talent
Randy Charach,
Synergy Talent
You’ll even get a roster of talent ready and willing to work for you right now!
You’ll have full contact information on a talented bunch of Variety Entertainers. Plus insider information on reaching Actors and Models looking to work for you.
The best part is that you don’t pay anyone any money until you make money. There’s no shortage of ‘gigs’ to send your Talent to either. Finding the jobs for your Talent will be easy – once you get your hands on my proven system…
Dear Future Talent Agency Owner,
Are you ready to rub shoulders with talented Actors, Musicians, Models, and Magicians?
And have the powerful potential to make buckets of cash in the process!
That’s exactly what I did…
curtis_charachtravolta_charachhootie_charach
Tony Curtis
John Travolta
Hootie & the Blowfish
After over a decade of running and profiting from my Talent Agency, I decided to sell the business and take a couple years off of work. In case you’re wondering why I would sell this business, the answer is simple. Time for new challenges.
It’s amazing how money in the bank creates an incredible feeling of independence.
I ran my agency part-time, from home. My profits (not sales – but profits)
were an average of:
$185,000 per year.