Magnetic Marketing System

Magnetic Marketing System



Case Studies

"After attending the Seminar in Omaha, we purchased your Magnetic Marketing System. WOW! We used your 'letter system' to sell our coupon books. We targeted 1,600 local companies. We sent out our letters about 9 days apart. Our response: Letter #1, 7%; Letter #2, 8%; Letter #3, 3%; total response 18%! We sold 3,700 books and had a profit of $26,000.00! You're a Legend!
-- Doug Nielson, The Big-O Book, Omaha, Nebraska
"I attended Peter Lowe's Success Day in St. Paul. I purchased both sets of your tapes (including Magnetic Marketing) and promptly set to work. Although my company has a direct-mail program that I participated in, I had not developed any type of follow-up of my own. Using your system, I tripled my sales results and increased my referrals by 100%. Thank you!"
-- Karen Popken, Mary Kay, Senior Sales Dir., Apple Valley, MN