3 X1hr Videos - How To Write (and Persuade) Better By Drayton Bird


"Would you believe you can transform your copy in under three hours?"



"In less time than it used to take Concorde to fly from London to New York*, I'll give you everything you need"
"In my studied opinion Drayton Bird is the Senior Genius of the copywriting world. Every time I get exposed to Drayton's thinking, my own writing gets better!"
David Garfinkel - Copywriter and Direct Marketing expert. Known by industry insiders as "The Marketer's Marketer" because leaders in the field often call on him to help them solve their most thorny problems
What I'm about to offer you has taken over 27,875,880 minutes and millions - if not billions - of other people's money to create.

But you will pay less than the price of a meal for two at the airport.

Actually, unless you find that everything you are about to read is true, you will pay nothing.

I'm Drayton Bird. I've spent the last 53 years writing stuff to persuade and sell almost every single day. 

And I'd like to teach you how to write and persuade better. But in a fraction of the time it's taken me to learn - two hours, fifty minutes and forty nine seconds, to be precise.

But why should you listen to me?

Well I worked for the legendary David Ogilvy for eight years after I sold my company to Ogilvy & Mather. He said this:
"Drayton Bird knows more about direct marketing than anyone in the world"